Carrot is an important vegetable for our Diet Plan, here’s a recipe that you’ll enjoy, totally veggie and gluten free!
Ingredients for this Carrot Recipe
Vegetarian, Gluten free
- 5 Carrots, large
- 1 Zucchini
- 1 tbsp Balsamic vinegar
Baking & Spices
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 1 tsp Salt
Oils & Vinegars
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
Nuts & Seeds
- 10 Walnuts
- 2 tbsp Feta cheese
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Add spiralized carrots, spiralized zucchini, olive oil, and balsamic vinegar into a bowl. Toss to coat. Sprinkle in salt and pepper and toss again.
- Spread out carrots on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Roast for 7 to 8 minutes.
- While the carrots are roasting, toast the walnuts in a frying pan.
- Remove the carrots from the even- they should still have a slight crunch to them.
- Transfer carrots to a serving bowl, top with crumbled feta and walnuts.
Would you like a Diet Plan that might contain this and may more cool recipes?